Saturday, October 13, 2007

Limited Visibility

Carbon Rose and I take agility classes together. She is much more capable than I am. At one point last year, though, after missing nearly a month of classes due to travel and other distractions, I realized that she had for two weeks been pretty pathetic in class. In fact, I came home somewhat despondent, and told Mike that I thought after a couple of years of pretty regular work, she had 'plateau-d' and was not going to improve any more. I though she should be advancing more steadily. In fact, she had regressed, and had actually knocked down a couple of jump poles, which she had never really done before.

Mike pointed out that perhaps she just needed a haircut??!!?!? as her eyes were totally hidden. Oh -- good point. I had not really thought of that.

Anyway -- here's what she looked like. Before:

Oh, yeah!! Good point. After:
And of course, after the haircut, she was doing much better....operator error...

1 comment:

bettynimmo said...

How noble Carbon looks on her beach....what time does she allow the sun to rise?
xoxo